Our continuing series of sharing stuff that’s out there, in more ways than one.
- The new technology of “gene editing” has long been thought of as a way to make human beings strong, smarter and healthier. Someone at Future of Sex has had the mad-science sense to ask whether it might not also be used to make us sexier.
- Here’s a long read at Engadget about the ongoing mishegas at Patreon about adult content. One of my takeaways is that the imagined distinction between “porn” and “erotica” is just as useless to Patreon as it has been to everyone else.
- The Brothers Hildebrandt are fantasy artists of decades’-long standing, and still active. Have they been so generous as to put some of their gorgeous pin-up art on the open web? Yes, they have.
- It has been difficult for me to find much of the gorgeous erotic comics art by James LeMay on the open web, but he’s certainly busy publishing. If you go to BD-adultes you can find some pages from some sexy supernatural detectives.
- Finally, is it any surprise in our modern world that there is now a publisher devoted exclusively to tentacle erotica?
That’s it for this week. Long live the free and open Internet!